The Africa Groundwater Network (AGW-Net) was established to increase awareness of the potential and value of groundwater across the continent and to contribute to capacity building in the groundwater sector in Africa.
The objectives of AGW-Net are to:
- Build capacity for improved groundwater management at all levels;
- Promote Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) practice in the groundwater sector;
- Improve awareness of groundwater resources;
- Foster groundwater research and academic cooperation;
- Enhance the sharing of information
Reports, training materials and resources that can help strengthen skill-bases amongst our members are being gathered and will be made available via this website.